Tuesday, November 17, 2009

PLN 19

In the article "Fail of the Day" talked about how Jesse McCartney sang the National Anthem at the Pepsi 500 NASCAR race and totally blew it. While he was singing he sang "Oh say can you see, by the dawns early light. Whose broad stripes and bright stars throught the perolis night..." I would call that a major FAIL, because you're a famous and everyone knows who you are and you totaly blow the countries song on LIVE telivision and you mess up the National Anthem. I know I might be sounding like a jerk but it's the National Anthem! You should never blow that no matter what the circumstances. You've got to be a little slow or thick to forget the National Anthem because it's our song! I never really liked Jesse and now I don't have any respect at all for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment