Monday, November 16, 2009

PLN 18

In the article "Attention W!?#e Theater" it talked about a man in Colorado, who owns a pet shop, that broke the world record for most cockroach's in a single mouth for ten seconds. The record was 11 and he put 11 in his mouth and then after he had 11 in his mouth for 10 seconds he continued to add cockroaches  and eventually reached 16. The man did this as a publicity stunt to help his pet shop and because he was cocky and thought he could beat the previous record, around Halloween this year. He also remarked that next year he is planning on getting 20 into his mouth. In my opinion this guy is a total nut case because he thinks the putting 16 cockroaches into his mouth are totally okay. I don’t know about you but I know I would never put even 1 cockroach in my mouth. If you would like to view this article and other articles like this follow this website: http://www.ktcl.com/pages/goodman.html?page=4

No comments:

Post a Comment